Job Listings: Long Prairie Area Chamber Members
Teller I (8-18 hrs./week) @ Central Minnesota Credit Union in Long Prairie
Responsible for greeting and assisting Credit Union members in person and on the phone. Educates, recommends, and sells products and services to members. Performs routine member transactions in a timely, accurate and courteous manner, as well as maintaining a cash drawer.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform routine member transactions accurately and efficiently and respond to member requests, problems or complaints in person, on the phone and by e-mail.
• Educates, recommends and sells Credit Union products and services to members. Makes referrals to appropriate departments.
• Responsible for maintaining cash drawer.
• Actively participates in community relations efforts to contribute to the mission and visibility of the Credit Union.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent; or actively pursuing a High School Diploma. Six months previous work experience in a customer service related position, or equivalent.
Hiring Starting at $9.50 an hour
Looking for weekends all day 5am-1am
- flexible hours
- discounted food and beverages
- scholarship opportunities
- opportunity for advancement
Call: 320 732-1006
Advanced Practice Provider
(Primary Care)- click here
@ CentraCare Clinic - Long Prairie
80 hrs/pp; Mostly days, may explore evening
GRRL - Great River Regional Library job openings @ different locations: part-time
click on red
Job application process