Job Listings: Long Prairie Area Chamber Members
Camphill Village MN:
One-on-One Services Provider
15136 Celtic Drive
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
The position is part-time hourly, at $18 /hr. starting with annual cost of living adjustments
Mileage reimbursement is $.40/mile (while with the person served)
Two weeks annual paid vacation after one year.
Job Summary: This position provides one-on-one support and supervision for individuals with intellectual/developmental challenges who live at Camphill Village Minnesota (CVM).
You will be working with the person, the person’s House Leaders, CVM staff and coworkers, and families, to develop work and life skills, and will take her or him on regular outings in the wider community. Examples of activities include swimming, the library, shopping, plays, concerts, museums and zoos, movies, fair and festivals, sports events, picnics, etc. Many of the individuals served by this position require specialized support, which you will be trained to provide.
The position is available in 3-4 hour blocks, primarily evenings and weekends.
1. 21 years of age or older
2. High school graduate
3. Experience with people with special needs (or commensurate experience)
4. Valid driver’s license
5. Must be able to use your own reliable, insured vehicle
6. Ability to read, write, and speak in clear English (the language of the people served); able to effectively
communicate with person served and CVM coworkers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to the policies of CVM, as well as federal and state HIPPA and Data Privacy Act requirements.
2. Maintain confidentiality of all information involving the person served, family, and employees.
3. Maintain informal but professional dress and appearance appropriate to the activity planned.
4. Be on time, and practice good time management skills.
Services and Procedures:
1. Accompany, and actively engage in, activities as much as possible with the person, in the larger community. ALL
COSTS EXCEPT FOOD FOR THESE ACTIVITIES WILL BE REIMBURSED.
2. Support the person in accomplishing goals and developing skills, with the activities planned.
3. Use training received and positive supports developed for the person served, to help them avoid behavioral
incidents and to redirect him or her when they occur.
➢ The One-on-One Services Provider will be trained by a CVM coworker and the person served, to build a
relationship and observe their interactions, before the he or she works alone with the person.
➢ CVM will provide substantial paid online and on the job training, which is required before the One-on-One
Services Provider begins to work independently with the person served. Paid background checks will be required
for the person who is hired for this position, and CVM will cover these costs and any mileage involved.
For more information, or to submit a resume and references, contact Karen Davis-Brown at
Hiring Starting at $9.50 an hour
Looking for weekends all day 5am-1am
- flexible hours
- discounted food and beverages
- scholarship opportunities
- opportunity for advancement
Call: 320 732-1006
GRRL - Great River Regional Library job openings @ different locations: part-time
click on red
Job application process
Central Bi Product, Long Prairie
Night Shift: Plant Maintenance & Production & Rendering
Click below for MORE information
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
Full-Time Position Located InLong Prairie, Todd County, MinnesotaWho are we?Extension is an outreach arm of the University of Minnesota that makes a difference by connecting community needs and University resources. Minnesota 4-H fosters vibrant, sustainable and resilient communities by building a force of engaged young people who are able to learn and lead. We do this by creating experiences to develop youth as skilled communicators, innovators, and problem-solvers.
What will you do?The Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development will lead and manage the county 4-H program. You will:
Valley View Estates Assistied Living- in Long Prairie
Part-time aide day shift 3-11 shift & overnight
This would include every other weekend and every other Holiday.
No experience necessary and we will train the right person.
Valley View Estates Assisted Living
1104 4th Ave NE
Long Prairie, MN 56347
Rose City Sign in Eagle Bend
31208 Co Rd 71, Eagle Bend, MN 56446
Phone: (800) 594-9451
Now Hiring Sign Installers
Rose City Sign Company is a family owned company that has been in business for over 35 years. We are looking for new employees to join our team. Class A CDL preferred but may train the right people.
The position involves travel with being home on most weekends.
Rose City Sign is a drug free company that offers competitive pay, vacation, holiday pay, IRA and health insurance. We also pay for all hotels, per diem and travel time. site.
Please stop in to fill out an application or visit our website at www.rosecityinc.com.