Job Listings: Long Prairie Area Chamber Members
Potato Harvest help wanted in LP:
JCP Farms is immediately accepting applications for work starting about August 1st until approx. the first week of October. Women, men, and students are welcome to apply. All types of work available. Air conditioned facilities.
Apply in person at JCP FARMS- John Petron 25461 County 5 Long Prairie, MN 56347 from 8am-4pm 320-732-3789
Hiring Starting at $9.50 an hour
Looking for weekends all day 5am-1am
- flexible hours
- discounted food and beverages
- scholarship opportunities
- opportunity for advancement
Call: 320 732-1006
GRRL - Great River Regional Library job openings @ different locations: part-time
click on red
Job application process
Long Prairie Packing is looking for long-term, committed employees ready to relocate to a beautiful region of MN!
Competitive pay! $14.30-$16.80 per hour with weekly incentives up to $19.80 per hour
Currently working 8-11+ hours a day, 5-6 days a week, hiring for day shift ONLY
Message us for details!!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for a lot of duties including:
• Slaughter cows and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses.
• Cut beef or quarters into primal cuts for further cutting, processing, or packaging, de-boning the cut meat into specific cute for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use.
• Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots, mesh safety equipment) as provided by the Employer.
Must be willing to migrate with family.
$1000 Retention Incentive!
We offer a Great Benefits Package!
Additional perks of employment include: WEEKLY PAYROLL, 7 paid holidays, entrance to the Company Meat Store, holiday parties, accrued monthly personal time, catered lunches for record breaking, periodic grilled lunches in the summer for the entire facility and much more!
Long Prairie Packing Co., LLC
10 Riverside Drive
Long Prairie, MN 56347
CALL FOR DETAILS!
10 Riverside Drive
Long Prairie, MN 56347
Long Prairie Packing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
CAMPHILL VILLAGE MN: Garden Manager
The garden manager is responsible for the production of vegetables for the community and outside markets whilst managing a team of coworkers to create a therapeutic work environment for their peers with developmental disabilities. It is the responsibility of the garden manager to work with the community to determine the size of production. This is based on a balance between the skills of the garden manager, the needs of the community and the other financial, human and land resources that are currently available. The garden is one of many work areas in the community which include homemaking, food processing, crafts, forestry, farming, and art. During the growing season the garden is a core workplace in our community. The garden manager and food processors must work closely together as a team.
-Manage 2 acres of organically grown produce
-Manage and work alongside a crew of 8 people who have a range of abilities
-Develop a garden plan with the community based on needs and resources
-Complete state mandated and Camphill specific training
-Work 5-6 days per week at varied hours
-Openness to learning about, creating, and spraying biodynamic preparations
-Organic and /or Biodynamic vegetable production experience ( minimum of 1 year experience preferred)
-Experience working with people with developmental disabilities (minimum 1 year experience preferred)
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to lift 50+ lbs
-Ability to set goals and make an assessment of successes and how to better achieve goals in the next growing season
-Ability and willingness to work outdoors for long periods of time
-Experience with tractor and equipment operation and maintenance preferred
-Volunteer coordination experience preferred
The Biodynamic approach to agriculture, also coming out of Anthroposophy, provides the core tenets of our farming philosophy. In addition to Biodynamic principles and practices, land workers will also learn holistic management and permaculture approaches to agriculture and land stewardship. The Gardener will also have the opportunity to collaborate and work with other local farms, including our Amish neighbors. Time is also provided to be away for training and conferences.
-Housing: Provided by the community. Daily farm fresh meals also provided.
-Base Pay - $200 / month stipend
-Benefits: Health insurance, room and board, vehicle access, and three weeks paid vacation per year
-There is a needs-based fiscal conversation upon acceptance to make sure financial dependencies are being met.
For more information please visit http://www.camphillmn.org/join-our-community/join/
15136 Celtic Dr
Sauk Centre, MN 56378-4789
Central MN Credit Union in Long Prairie
Personal Banker (Full-Time)
Responsible for assisting Credit Union members in person and on the phone. Educates, recommends and sells products and services to members. Interviews for, closes and processes consumer loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit Loans (HELOC’s). Opens new accounts in a timely, accurate and courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interviews for and closes consumer loans and, Home Equity Lines of Credit Loans (HELOCs) within granted approval authorities. Utilizes automated underwriting and approval software to guide lending decisions. Interviews and closes requests for refinancing or rewrites of existing loans, approving or denying loans within lending authority and recommending on loans above lending authority. Maintains sufficient knowledge to assist with other types of loan applications. Performs collections/repossessions on problem loans.
• Processes and utilizes automated new account applications for individual members, businesses, trusts, estates, IRA's and UTTMA accounts including checking applications and interviewing applicants in order to obtain all necessary information to complete the CIP file.
• Educates, recommends and sells Credit Union products and services to members. Expand member relationships through follow-up activities, to include outbound calls. Makes referrals to appropriate departments.
• Maintain IRA portfolio, helping members with all necessary transactions. Complies with IRS regulations and required reporting of IRA’s.
• Understand and comply with pertinent regulations such as BSA, Reg D, ECOA, Reg Z , Reg CC, etc. Keeps abreast of rules, regulations and Credit Union policy relating to consumer and real estate loans.
• Share knowledge in order to train Member Service Representative staff.
• Actively participates in community relations efforts to contribute to the mission and visibility of the Credit Union.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Two year degree in Sales, Credit or Finance, or equivalent. Three years financial industry experience including consumer lending and deposit products; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Apply on-line: www.mycmcu.org/careers
Director of Children’s Ministry and Young Adult Outreach in Long Prairie @ the First Baptist Church
401 South 4th Street, Long Prairie, MN 56347
(320) 732-2179 www.fbclongprairie.org
Position Status: Full Time (40 hours +/- a week)
CLICK on the PDF below for more information: